Monday, August 29, 2011

New posts and a blog swap soon

Sorry I haven't posted in a few days. I've just had a few of those weeks where I have felt under attack by the universe. Somethings I have just brought on myself (being absent minded or careless at work) others have just been unfortunate (cars not working) etc. I have tried to refresh and reset with yoga and the occasional glass of riesling, but I decided to just let nature take me where it will.

I promise to feature a blog swap, with my 20something blogger blog swap partner. If you don't poke around on 20sb.net, you should really take a look. It's a great resource for bloggers. I am a bit behind...I prefer to think of it as fashionably late...but I'll introduce you to Angel soon!



Here is a good quote about rough times. I also need to apply it to forgiving myself!


People are often unreasonable, illogical, and self-centered; FORGIVE THEM ANYWAY. If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives; BE KIND ANYWAY. If you are successful you will win some false friends and true enemies; SUCCEED ANYWAY. If you are honest and frank, people may cheat you; BE HONEST AND FRANK ANYWAY. What you spend years building, someone could destroy overnight; BUILD ANYWAY. If you find serenity and happiness, they may be jealous; BE HAPPY ANYWAY. The good you do today, people will often forget tomorrow; DO GOOD ANYWAY. Give the world the best you have, and it may never be enough; GIVE THE WORLD THE BEST YOU'VE GOT ANYWAY. You see, in the final analysis, it is between you and God; IT WAS NEVER BETWEEN YOU AND THEM ANYWAY. -Mother Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment